Our books published abroad (not exhaustive list) : Yale University, Harvard University, Columbia University, Iowa University, Michigan University, Mc Gill University, Laval University, Montreal University, Ottawa University, Oxford University, Geneva University, Lausanne University, Maastricht University, Luxembourg University, Louvain Catholic University, Université Libre de Bruxelles, National Library to Berlin, European Commission, United States Congress...
II. ARTICLES OF DOCTRINE, NOTES AND CHRONICLES
- Recent evolutions in the profession of Lawyer, by Karim Berthet, quaterly Review of the National School of the Judiciary, ENM / Dalloz, Number 4, December 2017, #2017/4 (Tribune by Robert Badinter).
- The New Transparency of the Fiscal Rescripts in Europe: a Skillfull Advance of the Project BEPS in the Fight against the ETNC by Karim Berthet, Philippe Letienne, The Fiscal News - Lamy, September 1st, 2016, n° 1183.
- The Privatization of the Public Domain Through the Recognition of the Business by Karim Berthet, Philippe Letienne, LexBase - Public Edition, The Legal Letter n° 424 [Public Domain], The Point on..., July 14th, 2016.
- The French-Style Exit Tax, a Fiscal Dissuasive Border by Karim Berthet, Philippe Letienne, LexBase - Fiscal Edition, The Legal Letter N° 653 [International Tax System], The Point on... May 5th, 2016.
- Tax on the Financial Transactions in the European Union: the Proposal of Directive of September 28th, 2011, European Journal of Banking and Financial Law, Euredia, December 2011/4, Bruylant Editions.
- The Fiscal Forum of Brussels of March 28th and 29th, 2011. The Tax System of the Financial Sector: Real Progress or Headlong Rush of the Financial Capitalism?, Law Banking and Financial Review, N° 3, May-June 2011, Lexisnexis Jurisclasseur Editions, p. 110-112.